Saturday 8 December 2012

1 Year Ago Today...

I made a big change in my life!...It was hard..a VERY difficult decision to make...and it wasn't easy for a while!

BUT...

Through all the tears, hurt, anger & pain...

I LEARNED...

About myself...

I THOUGH ABOUT...

What I really wanted to be when I grew up...

I DID THINGS...

To make myself Happy

I MADE DECISIONS...

That will shape my future...

Sometimes the hardest decisons to make are the most important decisions we'll ever make...It's been a tough year but I am stronger, more determined and in a much better place now to...

MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!


PS. Sorry I've been MIA lately, Mr.Blahblahblah works from home for a couple of months each year which means I have very little access to our 'shared' PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment